Thursday, July 3, 2008

J's New York Post

Wow, it's certainly been a busy few days! I've been in a pragmatic mode making sure we get to places and getting off at the right stops on the subway etc..I look forward to the next parts of the journey. What we've planed is great because we have the diversity to break up the journey and give us a variety of experiences!
There is SO MUCH to eat, see, visit, go, listen to and experience here that to truly get all of it you would have to live here. Having said that we've had a good go, getting in a mixture of sights and being in the city. As Meez said, I've loved photographing and would like to come back to just do that! 

(Meez is bored, waiting for me to finish this post so now she's videoing me typing!) Zayways...We've been to the cinema here and watched Wanted. It's funny observing the culture; like in the cinema everyone lets their opinions known and then claps and cheers at the end. I think to summarize, everything is made clearer here, everything is explained and is labelled for what it is - perhaps because there are many nationalities here - personally, i like it, It's straight forward and literal! The food is brilliant, if not a lil richer than what we have but the burgers (we've had two) are amazing! speaking of food, we're off to have some lunch...I'll post something else again, probably when we're on the train tomorrow. It's been great so far and I look forward to the coming days and what they bring us!! 

Love to you all, yours, 
Jonathan x

No comments: