Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Flat


I'm absolutely loving our new flat, right in the city centre of Wolverhampton. It'll be a great base for more Resa Smith work, and fantastic for my current commute to Uni.


















We've just had our selection day at university, where the tutors decide who is going to showcase their work at Graduate Fashion Week. Unfortunately I am not one of the few who made it, but I'm still really pleased with the work I put forward. It was probably too commercial for how the university want to represent themselves, we joke at uni that if we'd have stuck some dead birds or meat to our work then we might have been picked. Lols
The show is in June 2011, it'll be interesting to see what my classmates achieve.

Now it's time to concentrate on Resa Smith 2011, organising a photoshoot, and writing a dissertation.

Must dash - got some cookies baking in the oven x

No comments: