Monday, July 25, 2011

To clog or not to clog?

Last summer clogs came in, and I wasn't sure if they were going to take off or not, but the buyers were clever, choosing designs with faux fur to carry us into a/w... knowing it might take us a whole season to decided if we really like clogs or not.

I remember clogs from when my big sis would be lounging in the garden, I never really thought of them as a high fashion accessory. This summer I was still unsure.. Until I found some gorgeous heeled clogs, that my friend Camilla wore to my house. I just had to be totally inspired and bought some the same (thanks Cam!) x



1.My River Island clogs £45  2.Aldo, £70  3.Zara  4.Chanel, the pioneer of clogs for 2010/11  5.Jeffrey Campbell@free people/urban outfitters  6.Free People £70  7.Irregular Choice £150  8.Jeffrey Campbell snick wedges £70  9.Miss KG £85  10.The Laden Showroom £45  11.loveclogs.co.uk £42


Some are clumpy and bizarre looking, others are boho and funky, but they are all still clogs - don't expect to be walking elegantly in them - by their very nature you will find yourself clogging around :)

No comments: